Human is a collective term for the four species of intelligent life that comprise the population of Minerva: the Ferrans, the Amnans, the Hentyans, and the Enthans. It is used as a neutral adjective or noun to describe a person without specifying their species.
Each intelligent species is indigenous to a separate continent, although in the more developed sections of the world the population often sees an even or nearly even mixture of species.
- The Ferran species evolved from primates, and is indigenous to the continent of Onneria.
- The Amnan species evolved from canines, and is indigenous to the continent of Avellia.
- The Hentyan species evolved from reptiles, and is indigenous to the continent of Harkyria.
- The Enthan species evolved from winged mammals, and is indigenous to the continent of Ethalia.
Sentient Species mark 2
- The Ferran strain are similar to that of canines, and is indigenous to the continent of Avellia these are a group of Earth dwellers that live in vast underground cities.
- The Amenta strain are like reptiles, and is indigenous to the Harkyria's domain. These are an aquatic species, which could be discribed as Nutes. They have Red gills which stand out on each side of their neck which can be pulled in and used as lungs and they also have very strong Scales protected by a waterproof layer of skin around the outside.
- The Enthan strain are similar to winged mammals, and is indigenous to the Ethalia winds. They have however evolved with large eagle-like feathers along their arms, legs and neck.
This article needs some more material. Feel free to provide some.